(ESPN+, 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT)
• Moruti Mthalane 111.9 lbs vs. Sunny Edwards 111.3 lbs
(Mthalane’s IBF Flyweight World Title — 12 Rounds)
• Michael Conlan 121.9 lbs vs. Ionut Baluta 122 lbs
(Jr. Featherweight — 12 Rounds)
(ESPN+, 2 p.m. ET / 11 a.m. PT)
• Troy Williamson 153 lbs vs. Kieran Smith 153.4 lbs
(William’s IBF European Jr. Middleweight Title — 10 Rounds)
• Ryan Garner 136.75 lbs vs. Jordan Ellison 141lbs
(Jr. Welterweight — 6 Rounds)
• Joshua Frankham 152.9 lbs vs. Naeem Ali 156.2 lbs
(Jr. Middleweight — 4 Rounds)
ESPN+ is the industry-leading sports streaming service that offers fans in the U.S. thousands of live sports events, original programming not available on ESPN’s linear TV or digital networks and exclusive editorial content from dozens of ESPN writers and reporters. Launched in April 2018, ESPN+ has grown to more than 12.1 million subscribers.
Fans sign up to ESPN+ for just $5.99 a month (or $59.99 per year) at ESPN.com, ESPNplus.com or on the ESPN App (mobile and connected devices). It is also available as part of The Disney Bundle that gives subscribers access to Disney+, ESPN+ and Hulu for $12.99/month (Hulu w/ads) or $18.99/month (Hulu w/o ads).